Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

increasing step by step

my special erotic art project is on a good way. shooting dates are fixed, the photostudio and most of the models are booked. now I can focus on the settings and outfits for each model. it's so much fun and I'm looking forward to finally start with the shootings. afterwards I will be occupied by viewing and selecting the images and then: time for postprocessing!

Recently I've made this snapshot with my iphone and I love this image, because it shows the inspiration for my project. so you may be curious about the series I'm planning!





And soon I'll give my first personal coaching in postprocessing. I usually feel a little unconfortable teaching others, but I somehow look forward to make this new experience. live is great - it gives us always new inspirations and objectives to reach and that's how we increase step by step...

cheers, calisto

No comments:

Post a Comment