Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

ARTnetwork

hello everyone,

I've foundet a group called "Soul Tales" on deviantART where we showcase storytelling and meaningful images with high quality standard. I think that's a great thing and I am really happy to see how the group grows slightly :) and by seing all the excellent artists we welcome every day in our group, I thought that we'll have to do something more with that potential: let's do ARTnetwork!

so I started the group "Soul Tales - the ARTnetwork" on facebook, where everyone can join - photographer, traditional artist, model, curator and all the art-lovers. the fb group for Soul Tales is a great opportunity to get connected with a bunch of artists all over the world and to share images, success, publications, exhibition informations and much more.

I am really curious to see where it will lead us....
have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment