Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Spiegelbilder - Die gefühlsbetonten Porträtfotografien von Calisto

















When Martin Zurmühle asked me to contribute to his new book, I was very flattered because I appreciate him as person and as a photographer as well. But then my harddisk crashed abd it was not sure at all, if I can save any images...but finally I could save some photography and he had all of them at time.

Now his new book is out, called "Die Magie der Fotografie oder das Geheimnis herausragender Bilder". I was so exited to finally get my copy! He made an amazing collection of great photographers and their images, with interesting interviews and explications about his 4-eye-principle.

So if you wanna read the article with my interview and see my images, click here (PDF).
And for all who wanna purchase the book, this way please :)

have a wonderful day everyone!
cheers, calisto

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch...
    Ich muss gestehen, ich bin verdammt neidisch XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsss...ist doch kein grund neidisch zu sein *ditsch* ;)

    ReplyDelete