Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

smile, though your heart is aching

it's one year that michael jackson passed away and to me it still is so unreal...It seams to have been yesterday that my girlfriend called me and told me about it. I did not believed her and went to the web and there I found news messages everywhere...it was a moment to me that my world stopped for seconds...

my husband and I watched the funeral celebration on tv and I could not stop crying because I wished he was showed all of that love when he still was alive. this was all that he ever wanted I guess and it was alwyas so sad to me how allone he seamed to be. today I was thinking of him a lot and I hope from the bottom of my heart, that where he is now he is surrounded by love and divine light and that his restless soul finally got peace.

this was his favorite song.
I miss you - RIP MJ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment