Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

what is real ART?

what is the main element of ART in your optinion? is it virtuosity? or expression? is it all about diversity? or uniqueness?

when do you consider something to be real ART? I am quite sure there are several perceptions. as for me, I often observe that people consider something to be art, what they think they aren't able to do in the same way. one thing I'm sure about: as different as people are and feel, as different are the ways of individual expression. but at the end, only a handfull of artists may truly blow my mind away with their oeuvre....

if you like, join the discussion on my facebook profile. I'm very curious about your point of view and about your reflections about that topic.

what is the main element of ART in your optinion?

cheers, Calisto

No comments:

Post a Comment