Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the story behind

we where talking via skype with our family. it's always fun because my father in law don't talk with us, if he don't see us on the screen... haha... it's so cute :)

so while we discussed and laughted with my husbands parents, I enroled a paper and looked at the swirl it makes...I took the cam and some books with different cover-colours. Seing me standing beside my husband, Mom asked me "what are you doing there?" I've finished my photos and sat down again and smiled to her: "oh just some shoots with that Mom, nothing special". I showed her the paper swirl. And she answered me with her beautiful smile, was she already used to see me taking photos everywhere and at any time...

I guess she doens't expect a picture like that. maybe I should bring her this one framed next time we go for visit...

To me this is important in my life, to see all the little things like that little paper swirl - it's really nothing special, but give him the right frame and it will fascinate you like no other. if life could always be that easy... *sigh*

have a wonderful day everyone and have a look at all the little precious things around you :)
love, colours and swirls,
Calisto

No comments:

Post a Comment